Achacha attended Brisbane South Bank’s second Regional Flavours food fair at the end of August. One hundred Queensland producers and winemakers from all corners of the State were busy over the two days talking with thousands of visitors. The Achacha Blossom Raw Honey proved a winner and sold out; Achacha Jelly and Marmalade, which made their debut on the stall, received positive feedback and won fans. The versatile Jelly can be used as a marinade for white meats, to accompany fresh cheeses and, for example,
Here are the first of our stockists:
· Clayfield Fruit Market: 823 Sandgate Road, Clayfield QLD 4011 (07) 3262 8111
· Superior Fruit & Wendy’s Kitchen: 365 Honour Avenue, Graceville QLD 4075 (07) 3379 7508
· Ballandean Estate Winery Cellar Door, 354 Sundown Rd, Ballandean Qld 4382, +61 7 4684 1226; see www.ballandeanestate.com
· ·Favaloso Café Deli Store: Corner Murray and Belgrave Streets, Bronte 02 9389 8002
· ·Cheese Selectors: EQ Markets Moore Park on Wed and Sat.
For information: fruit [at] achacha.com.au